Thursday 8 February 2018

Personal Work - Trying to draw on a Yoga Book!

Presents Are Awesome! 

Last year my partner got me a Lenovo Yoga book (picture below) it's sort of a mini android powered laptop with a holographic keyboard which turns into a surface like our awesome wacom tablets. It even has a pad of paper that when you draw on that it transcribes onto the tablet - I've yet to try that function due to the limit amount of said paper. 

An Author's & Artist Little Pocket Pal!


The tablet itself is pretty good for android, runs well and functions like it should, but it doesn't match up to the power of a wacom and a computer - I drew the short stick there as I've had to lend my own tablet & pen to my partner for his course as his pen as gone on a walk about and I don't believe that his tablet has any life left. Plans are being made to get me a upgrade so I don't have to be left with having to use Sketchbook Pro on the Yoga. I miss the functions of Photoshop, but Sketchbook offers some good tools for the doodle or the starting point for a good project. Maybe if I'd have gotten the windows version I might have been able to install Photoshop on there as this version doesn't seem to support that. 😕 But functions aside it's going to take some getting used to. I still can't type a sentence out on it without missing a couple of letters or even words. Need to get practising I guess...😏.



''Practice!'' They said....

I love to write, and I love to draw, and to game and to create something. Motivation however has yet to wash over me. I've had sparks and have created somethings but I need something to truly get me back into it. And making this blog into an actual blog.....might just work. 

I love writing, and I love drawing and I can turn both of them into something I might just get somewhere. And maybe.... just maybe it might get me back into that groove. So... to share what I have been attempting to do on this Yoga I present the cutest darn fox you'll ever see and a speedster whose profile needs a lot of work! 


The Little Fox that could.
Tracer (Blizzard's Overwatch Character) Sketch

And to top of my little article here, I just want to say that I hope that my fellow Alumni, fellow graduates or however you'd call them, (nervous laugh) are doing well in their adventures and that they are doing what they love and are happy. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment