Monday 5 February 2018

Personal Work: Overwatch Fan Art - Sombra & Where am I?

It was made aware to me that I've very much distanced myself from this blog, from the course and anything that's come from it. I have separated my life from my art and that saddens me. Not only that but a lot of aspects in my life have been blocking my way in terms of finding inspiration to blow the dust of my tablet and re-install Maya.

With a full time job in the mix now I have found myself doodling and sketching things when there is time and it's made me want to start to draw again. So my friends asked me to do a series of fan art from the wheel of games that we play, this being Blizzard's ever popular Overwatch. Earlier in the Summer I did a sketch of Sombra, a character who was released around the time of finals and I never actually got round to finishing her, so I did and now my friends want me to do the entire spectrum of characters. So I've set myself a goal. I have a lot of time off this month and going to blow the dust of my tablet and actually start sketching again. So be ready my old-blog, for a re-vamp and a new light. A blizzard is coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment