Tuesday 28 April 2015

Fv: Rendering issues and their resolve!

For the most part of today I wanted to start my rendering to see how my textures would look.....The thing is they did not look like anything I thought. So after asking my peers and sitting through two of the digital set tutorials I finally fixed it!

 This screen shot demonstrates the issue I was having where I could see the texture I wanted on the right but when rendered with mental ray the textures were a no show.

After following Alan's tutorial - which I should have done in the first place - I managed to get it working! The red squared out area is after I applied the diffuse (colour), bump and specular maps like in the tutorial! Result! No do do that to all my models and I'm ready to try to animate again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment